This eleven month program, will significantly change how you lead, your life focus and how you view the Cedar City community. Available by application and selection by the Cedar City Chamber of Commerce, the program is designed to deliver meaningful outcomes related to skills, relationships and civic involvement. Presented jointly by the Cedar City Chamber of Commerce and SEE, Inc., Leadership Cedar will provide recognition for high achieving business, government and non-profit leaders. The education, tools, skill building, ongoing support and recognized certifications will elevate you, your organization and our community. For more information, or to apply, click here!
• Annual program starting in January, 2017
• For any level, leader or small business owner
• One 3 hour session per month for 10 months
• Culminates with a community recognized graduation event
• Leadership Cedar Certification
• Follow-up and close support for all participants
• Peer coaching for maximum impact in learning and growth
• Outside reading of the most important leadership works
• DiSC® personality and behavioral assessment and detailed report
• Online learning units for deeper subject understanding
• High energy and impact learning sessions
• Engaging and fun atmosphere created in all sessions
• Highly skilled facilitators.
• Community building project.
• Custom Fit rebate (up to 40% available)
• CEU Credits Available *ICC and AIA